"An encounter and a near miss....." - a life story!

It was Tuesday night around 11 PM. 
House owner came upstairs  ...... he was panic-stricken.....!! 
I was over phone with my friend Raghuraman (London).

Uncle said breathlessly that a snake has come to  their backyard...
I told Raghu, that 'OK boss! we shall talk later......
... now let be go and find the snake.. !!! .... and try snake charming!!!"

These are what the happenings were soon after........!!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah! ....Snake...??
I thought ... it may be  some silly, small one....
but....!!! 
           oh! No!
.... a big, long one with beautifully designed dress......
........... a 'Viper' probably...?
.....coiled ... side of washing stone (not rosetta stone), 
taking rest after a good dinner...
We didn't want to hurt it... just wanted to drive it away...!!!
took sticks, poured water......
then I moved him back and tried to push it .....
..... lazily it uncoiled and crawled around the stone ......
All of a sudden, it  started making hissing sound.... 
(Oh! as loud as some human had sounded it ....).
probably angrily asking "who has come to disturb me.....?"

My leg was partly on the stone.....
......it advanced nearer to me..!!
........this reptile wanted to play 'kabadi-kabadi' with me !!!, probably.

'hey, its coming to my side ......'
.......I tried to jump into the other side of the washing stone ......
..... unfortunately.... slipped off !!!   (my foolishness) ....
'thud' !!!!   

.....fell down to its side .... hitting my left side......
(both kabadi players got frightened for life....!!!)

....before it responded, I rolled to the other side and got up.....
.....oh! my God!!!  (it was a near miss)..!!

God's grace!! both our lives were saved !!!

then using stick, we shoo....ed it away......
......it crawled to the front side making noise...... and hid somewhere...
.....alas! poor me ...!!

My hand (L) started paining....... we doubted whether it could have broken....
it didn't swell.... pain gradually reduced...... applied Volini gel ....
I didn't feel like going to hospital.....!!!
Wednesday morning, I had a small swelling in the elbow .... and it was difficult for me to freely extend and fully bend back my arm...
Uncle told me that we shall go to doctor...
Ortho--took x-ray.....
.... a mild fracture in the elbow....

Doctor consoled.... 'nothing big...!! no plaster or crape bandage required....
just apply ointment , take medicines, have rest and keep hand in a sling bag like pouch which has to be held around the neck...!'.

~~~~
Seeing the 'vanity' bag.... here many people are imagining that  it is plastered inside..... and it's something big !! ....and when understands the silliness, some feel more worried 'oh! only this much...?'

....it would have become a big big incident !!

Coming to know about my incident, one of my colleagues rang me and told....
'I came to know that u fell down from top of a building ..... 
....and was nearly bitten by a snake....
......how did snake come to your 1st floor..?'
OMG!   I could not control my laughter ....!!!!

Recalling back the incident, it send shivers down the spine...!
'an encounter which had a hairline miss'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope u enjoyed my real life story...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the new assignment of Dr.Meenu

Forward Trajectory of Bijoy ........